28 January 2015

review: Canmake Cream Cheek #13

photo 1
photo 2
photo 4
Brand: Canmake
Product: Cream Cheek 13 (Love Peach)
Features: With natural emollients that prevent skin from drying out while nourishing and conditioning 
Would I repurchase: Yes

This is a baby pink melting gel-type formulation blush that dries once you apply it on the skin. The colour is lovely, perfect for a natural look or buildable for a sweet look. I like to wear it on “no make-up” days for a touch of colour. I do use it often, I’m reaching pan! On me it lasts a whole working day. It's an innocent and sweet blush, I would repurchase if in Japan again as it is so cheap there, but I would not pay the price online shops are charging (£10? this stuff is tiny!). I want to get one of the clear versions for a natural glow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment